1. NATIONAL EXCUSE FOR HAIR LOSS:
2. NATIONAL EXCUSE FOR BEING LATE:
3. NATIONAL CONDOM:
None. Most Malaysians still feel embarrassed buying condoms. So they rush into a 7-11, hurriedly grab the nearest pack, any pack, pay and leave before the cashier can even blink an eye.
4. NATIONAL FRUIT FOR INDUCING MENSTRUATION:
5. NATIONAL APHRODISIAC DRINK:
Stout. Many swear by it.
But after a few pints they start
swearing at everything.. .
6. NATIONAL FAKE ILLNESS FOR GETTING MC (MEN):
7. NATIONAL FAKE ILLNESS FOR GETTING MC (WOMEN):
8. NATIONAL EXCUSES GIVEN BY WOMEN WHEN REFUSING SEX:
Headache, kids not asleep, maid not asleep, mother-in-law around, early appointment, period, haven't removed make-up, haven't had a shower, no water supply, going to watch 'Desperate Housewives', depressed, no mood, etc...
9. NATIONAL EXCUSES GIVEN BY MEN WHEN REFUSING SEX:
None. Malaysian men never refuse sex. (oh ya??)
10. NATIONAL CURE FOR HEADACHES:
Panadol. The 'cure for all'. If it fails we have another secret weapon;
11. NATIONAL CURE FOR DIZZINESS:
Minyak Angin Cap Kapak.
12. NATIONAL CAUSE OF DIZZINESS (FOR YUPPIES):
13. NATIONAL INSTANT CURE FOR DIZZINESS (FOR YUPPIES):
The sight of a police roadblock.
14. NATIONAL RUBBISH DUMP:
Anywhere. As long as it is not your house.
15. NATIONAL MOST MIS-PRONOUNCED NAME:
Carrefour. Sometimes even pronounced as Carry 4!
On second thought, why bother pronouncing stupid French brands like Peugeot, Renault or Citroen correctly. I think it sounds better,when the local mechanics say 'Pew Jeot'. When I was in school, Milo was always 'MeeLo', now that I'm sophisticated, I say 'My Lo'. So don't be embarassed saying 'Carry 4' when the ! Mat Sallehs shamelessly pronounce orang utan as 'rangootan'.
16. NATIONAL ROADSIDE DISTRACTION:
The Bra-less Tourist. See how heads turn and traffic slows down when a bra-less Mat Salleh backpacker goes 'bouncing' about on the streets.
PANAS! PANAS! PANAS!!! klik cepat.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
r u having difficulties in pronouncing those vogue-de-vasst fashion designer names?
no worry guys cuz i'm having the dilemmas too! haha. here are some tips and guide. enjoy!
1. Jean Paul Gaultier --- (zhan paul GO-tee-AY)
2. Bulgari --- (BOOL-ga-ree)
3. Versace --- (ver-SAH-chay)
4. Loewe --- (LO-ee-VAY)
5. Givenchy --- Jhee-von-shee
6. Hermès --- Air-mez
7. Louis Vuitton --- Loo-ee Voo-ee-ton
8. Moschino --- Mo-ski-no
9. Pierre Cardin --- Pee-air Car-dain
10. Dior Homme --- dee-OAR OM
11. Dolce & Gabbana --- DOLE-chay and gab-BON-a
12. Salvatore Ferragamo --- Sal-va-TOH-reh Fair-a-GAH-moe
13. Yves Saint Laurent --- EVE Sane-LOR-aunt
14. Balenciaga --- Bah-len-see-ah-gah
15. Christian Lacroix --- Cristian la-kwa
16. Cacharel --- Cash-er-el
17. Chanel --- Shuh-nel
18. Issey Miyake --- Eees-Ay Me-Yah-Kee
19. Swarovski --- Swore-off-ski
2 weeks is yet to come! Way to go babeh~ wat a release bile aku memikirkan yg aku akan dibebaskan dari belenggu pekerjaan. Peh… waktu itu sedang melambai2ku sepoi bahasa indahnye.. while others are celebrating their kemerdekaan day, aku masih disini terkial2 mensettlekan consultant income. Ahh persetankan itu sume. Aku tgh besemangat nk buat keje nih. Xkesahla mende tu sesusah manepon, aku dah tak rase kesusahannye. Yg aku pikirkan skang, adalah waktu2 pembebasanku itu.
Ok, lemme call it – ‘the termination day’ – does it sounds better? Whateverrr…. Talking about the day, I was invited to join a farewell party with Johor Specialist’s colleagues @ Yew’s Café last few days. We – me, dian, geeha, seri, syaza, cik pah, kak wiya, kak gee, kak tea, kak fida -- decided to throw a mini party fo ourselves. Enjoy bagai nk gile seh mlm tuh! Siyes.. we did capture d’ moments there. So as to cherish the memories later. Pleasure to see..haha.
We spend the night @ geeha’s since she’s all alone kt umah mlm tu. Apelagi…. RONGGENG ROKIAH!! Dan keesokannye…saye ngantokla kt opis.. –end-