KADANG KADANG MAHU JUGA POPULAR SEPERTI TAMAN RASYIDAH UTAMA

PANAS! PANAS! PANAS!!! klik cepat.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

JAMES BOND is back again!

Here – ‘Quantum of Solace’ - the more adrenaline pumping action than ever is back on screen again. Ppl having cardiovascular plus heart problem, dun ever try to watch it. Yes it is – will make u feel worst afterwards. Hahuh. Since I’m not the action-movie-die-hard-fansooo type, I will say this movie -- hurmm..so-so sajee.. I guess next tym I shud be back off earlier in case my fren nak blanje ke, I’ll just say soory guys! I’m not into it.tengkiu.huu~

But still – and yes, all the fancy cars and cool gadgets are there to capture my interest. Whoaww~I’m impressed man! Ohh bond, can I have one of those gadgets pleaseee?? Its either Sony Ericsson c902 titanium silver or Sony Vaio laptop. I dun mind any of it, shud b more than ok.. wud u mind abanggg bondddddd…..?

^ ~ all about MASCULINITY ~ ^

No comments: