KADANG KADANG MAHU JUGA POPULAR SEPERTI TAMAN RASYIDAH UTAMA

There was an error in this gadget

PANAS! PANAS! PANAS!!! klik cepat.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

JAMES BOND is back again!

Here – ‘Quantum of Solace’ - the more adrenaline pumping action than ever is back on screen again. Ppl having cardiovascular plus heart problem, dun ever try to watch it. Yes it is – will make u feel worst afterwards. Hahuh. Since I’m not the action-movie-die-hard-fansooo type, I will say this movie -- hurmm..so-so sajee.. I guess next tym I shud be back off earlier in case my fren nak blanje ke, I’ll just say soory guys! I’m not into it.tengkiu.huu~

But still – and yes, all the fancy cars and cool gadgets are there to capture my interest. Whoaww~I’m impressed man! Ohh bond, can I have one of those gadgets pleaseee?? Its either Sony Ericsson c902 titanium silver or Sony Vaio laptop. I dun mind any of it, shud b more than ok.. wud u mind abanggg bondddddd…..?

^ ~ all about MASCULINITY ~ ^

No comments: