KADANG KADANG MAHU JUGA POPULAR SEPERTI TAMAN RASYIDAH UTAMA

There was an error in this gadget

PANAS! PANAS! PANAS!!! klik cepat.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

..WAR..

My faith on u, RAFI!

SPM – ur life begins here. This is dedicated to my dear brother, AHMAD RAFIUDDIN BIN HJ OMAR. Dis is d time of ur life which everytg is on u now bro. either u take it seriously or just leave it hopelessly. Ok? I knew u better than others and dat is why I’m here supporting u all d way through. I’ll keep praying for my dear bro. hoping dat Allah will give u kemudahan dan ketenangan to sit for d exam. Believe in urself u can do it, and Allah will do d rest. Ur sacrification plus continuous effort will get paid finally. Praying for u, smoge dipermudahkan spanjang peperiksaan dan beroleh kejayaan. AMIN…. My faith on u.

No comments: