KADANG KADANG MAHU JUGA POPULAR SEPERTI TAMAN RASYIDAH UTAMA

PANAS! PANAS! PANAS!!! klik cepat.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i want you back. please.

malam ini emo sedikit. kau layankan aje.

i'm missing someone so badly.
yes, if u get what i mean.
i miss u.
i miss u.
i miss u.

come back to me.
come back to us.
i missed our good old times together.
you know how much u mean to me.
please, i want u back.

i miss u.
I wish I could see u a little more often than I do.
i wish we were closer, in and out.
i want the happiness back.
please, im begging u.
for i haven't got the clue, how could we end up like this.

i look up and down.
they are hurting.
i am hurting, though.
and its killing me.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? hey i just couldnt get it.

I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other - and we still are. am i right?

you, if you read this, and you know who you are, please get back to me. it is more than enough to know, we're still a family. i know you're reading this. please. i love you.

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."

No comments: